Start Your Career Today!
We are seeking Hard-Working Motivated Individuals to Join our Team!
At Huuso, each team member plays an important roll in reaching our overall goal as a company – combining excellent customer service with the highest quality craftsmanship in the industry. If you enjoy working together as a team to help families and business owners when they are dealing with an unforeseen situation, Huuso may be a good fit for you. We are looking for hardworking and motivated individuals to join our team in a variety of different roles. In some cases, we will even pay for additional training and certifications to help you grow as a professional. Start your career today with a growing organization with advancement opportunities.
Outside Sales Representative
EARN OVER $100k WORKING JUST 8 MONTHS A YEAR!
As a Sales Representative or as we call it, Account Advocate, you will assist homeowners with exterior replacement projects such as roofing, siding, and gutters. You will educate and empower customers to make the best decision for their home. If you are a passionate and hardworking individual who truly values the services you provide customers, and are looking for a high-income position, we want to talk to you!
Unlike most company’s we don’t throw you in with the wolves. Huuso has a fast-start training program that will get you into the field quickly and prepared. We provide education, tools, and training to prepare you and set you up for success. We want to make you successful and developed this training so you work smarter, not harder. You will knock on door, run scheduled appointments, perform storm restoration inspections, help with insurance claims and a variety of ways to generate leads.
Why the roofing industry?
- Control your career by being your own boss
- Set your own hours, can be part- time or a great side hustle.
- Learn a trade for life
- Help homeowners (or neighbors) in a time of need
- Earn over $100,000 working just 8 months a year
- Recession and pandemic proof industry
Join Huuso, a fast-growing commercial and residential exterior and interior restoration company. We are committed to honesty, integrity, and professionalism. Our goal is do right by our clients and our workforce. We invest in you and give you the tools you need to succeed.
- Family owned and operated
- Be part of a team vs an individual
- Weekly meetings provide support and training
- Fully staffed operation department for scheduling, material orders, and crew management.
- Fast start training program gets you in the field quickly
- Proven sales process means less doorknocking
- Provides company generated leads
- Uncapped growth opportunities
- Ability to travel to other locations: currently have offices in IL, TN, and GA with new offices coming
- Option to be on our Natural Disaster response team
- Previous sales experience a plus, but not required
- Motivated to succeed and willing to put in work
- Resilience to rejection (it’s sales, people say no)
- Eagerness to learn and ability to adapt
- Good communication skills, verbal & written
- Strong attention to detail
- Technology savvy
- Capable of using a tablet and navigating apps
- Able to lift 50 lbs., climb a ladder, and walk on a roof
- Valid Driver’s license and reliable transportation
- Prospecting for customers, generating referrals
- Inspecting properties for damage and wear
- Advising property owners of your findings and recommending next steps
- Creating estimates and delivering them along with the Huuso value proposition
- Offering finance solutions or assistance with the insurance process
- Guide the client through material selection
- Convey details of the project to the Project Manager / Operations Team
- Communicate with sales management and update our sales CRM
- Achieve agreed upon sales goals monthly & annually
- Consistent Income & Competitive Commission Rates
- Optional health benefits
- Car & Phone allowances
- Achievement Bonuses & Contest Prizes
- Flexible work schedule
- Holidays off